DONATE TO CONGREGATION SHIR AMI
Giving can be a moving experience—for the giver as well as the honoree. It is a Blessing and a Mitzvah.
Congregation Shir Ami has many special funds that benefit and enrich our community. Members and friends are always welcome to contribute to these funds when the spirit moves them. Such gifts can honor an achievement, express appreciation to the Rabbi, remember a loved one, recognize a life cycle event, or any appropriate occasion! Some funds are for payment of special services or goods.
We welcome your tax-deductible donations and thank you for your support! Your contribution enables us to provide a greater service to our congregation. Following are just a few of the funds you may direct your contribution to:
- Caring Circle Fund: for the support of Shir Ami members who have suffered a loss or are going through other major life challenges, as well as to help congregants with transportation issues that keep them from attending services or other congregational events.
- K’tan-tan Fund: for the support of programs geared toward families with young children (under the age of 8).
- L’dor v’dor Fund: for the care and maintenance of our congregation’s Torah and other ritual items, in order to prepare and preserve them for use by future Shir Ami generations. Also used for other purposes that support the future generations of Shir Ami members.
- Library Fund: for the enhancement and maintenance of our congregational library.
- Or Halev Fund: to augment the efforts of Shir Ami volunteers for congregational holiday and celebration events.
- Prayer Book Fund: for the purchase of new Siddurim or other prayer books as needed (during congregational drives).
- Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund: for Rabbi Reice to use at her discretion and according to guidelines set forth by the URJ and the Shir Ami board to help Shir Ami members in need and/or to address other congregational matters of importance.
To make giving easier, we accept both check donations and online giving via PayPal. Donations can also be made via Amazon Smile, a simple, convenient, and automatic way for you to support Congregation Shir Ami every time you shop on Amazon, at no additional cost to you. Please follow the instructions below.
To Mail Check Donations: Enclose a check, payable to Congregation Shir Ami, with a your contact information and a note on which fund you wish to contribute to and mail to: Congregation Shir Ami, P.O. Box 3716, Cedar Park, Texas 78630-3716
For PayPal Donations: Click on the link that follows or on the Donate button below to log into PayPal (https://www.paypal.com) and send your payment to email@example.com. If you wish to donate to a specific fund or are paying for a specific event, enter the fund or event name (i.e., Caring Circle Fund, Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund, High Holy Day tickets, etc.) in the area where it says to “Add special instructions to the seller”.
To Donate via Amazon Smile: To donate to Congregation Shir Ami via AmazonSmile, go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you will need to select ‘Congregation Shir Ami’ (make sure to pick the one in Cedar Park, TX) from the list of charitable organizations to receive donations (before you begin shopping). Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation to Congregation Shir Ami, as Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your selected charitable organization.
For Special Donations (example: stocks, furniture, etc) or for any donation questions: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting Congregation Shir Ami!!!